James Brindley Fabrics
Oakwood Park Business Centre
Company Registration Number: 878109
This policy applies to customers about whom James Brindley Fabrics holds information. By ‘information,’ we mean personal information that we collect, use, share and store.
In this policy ‘we’, ‘us’, and ‘our’ means R E Grafton Ltd, trading as James Brindley Fabrics, a company registered in England and Wales with No 878109, registered office at Sanderson House Station Road, Horsforth, Leeds, LS18 5NT and ‘you’ means the individual to whom the information relates.
What we collect
- information you provide when you contact us by phone, email, fax or post such as your name, address, email address and telephone number
- information provided to us by contact made via the website by filling in forms on www.jamesbrindleyfabrics.com (e.g. the contact us section)
- information in relation to your purchase of our products.
What we do with the information we gather
We use your information to:
- provide information about our products;
- carry out our obligations arising from any agreements entered into between you and us;
- communicate with you;
- administer our website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data
analysis, statistical and survey purposes;
- keep our website safe and secure;
- comply with legal and regulatory obligations; and
- for security and to check your identity.
Legal basis for processing
Our processing of your personal information is necessary:
- for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by us;
- for the performance of contracts to which you will be a party to and in order to take steps at your request prior to you entering into those contracts; or
- in order to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject.
About any processing of special categories of personal data, we will generally rely on obtaining specific consent from you at the time unless there is otherwise a legal requirement for us to process such information.
We require your data to pursue our legitimate interests in a way which might reasonably be expected as part of running our business and which does not impact materially your rights, freedom or interests.
Where our processing is based on the legitimate interest grounds described above, those legitimate interests are:
(i) collecting personal information to provide you with a smooth and efficient customer service;
(ii) to make sure you receive updated information on James Brindley Fabrics business activities;
(iii) to provide the services you have requested; and
(iv) for our own marketing.
Sharing your information
Except as expressly set out in this policy we will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
The personal information you provide to us may be shared with third party companies who perform functions on our behalf such as shipping, fulfilling orders, processing payments. These companies are not authorised to use your information in any manner, other than helping us to provide you with products and services or as otherwise required by applicable law.
We may also share your personal information with law enforcement agencies, other governmental agencies or third parties if we are required by law to do so.
Embedded content from other websites
At any time, you have the right:
- to request access to or a copy of any personal data which we hold about you;
- to rectification of your personal data, if you consider that the information we are holding is inaccurate;
- to ask us to delete your personal data, if you consider that we do not have the right to hold it;
- to withdraw consent to our processing of your personal data (to the extent such processing is based on previously obtained consent);
- to ask us to stop or start sending you marketing messages as described below in the marketing section;
- to restrict processing of your personal data;
- to data portability (moving some of your personal data elsewhere) in certain circumstances;
- to object to your personal data being processed in certain circumstances; and
- to not be subject to a decision based on automated processing and to have safeguards put in place if you are being profiled based on your personal data.
Any request from you for access to or a copy of your personal data must be in writing and we will endeavour to respond within a reasonable period and in any event within one month in compliance with data protection legislation. We will comply with our legal obligations as regards your rights as a data subject.
We aim to ensure that the information we hold about you is accurate at all times. To assist us in ensuring that your information is up to date, do let us know if any of your personal details change at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Where you are one of our clients or have otherwise agreed to be contacted for marketing we may use your personal information to send you information about James Brindley Fabrics events. You can unsubscribe from receiving them at any time, details of how to unsubscribe will be included on each electronic mailing we send you.
You also have the option of “unsubscribing” from our mailing list at any time thereby,disabling any further such e-mail or other communication from being sent to you by emailing email@example.com
We will action any opt out request from you without delay.
How long will we keep your information?
We will only keep the information we collect about you for as long as required for the purposes set out above or as required to comply with any legal obligations to which we are subject. This will involve us periodically reviewing our files to check that information is accurate, up-to-date and still required.
Where we are permitted to send you direct marketing communications we may retain your contact information necessary for this purpose, for as long as you do not unsubscribe from receiving the same from us. If you opt out from marketing, we will retain your information to enable us to respect your wishes to not be contacted for marketing purposes.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.